m. c. de marco: To invent new life and new civilizations...
The New Kitchen Cookbook
Tomato and Watermelon Salad
This is a yummy Epicurious recipe.
- 3-4 small to medium colorful heirloom tomatoes, cored and cut into ¾-inch chunks
- 1 small English or regular cucumber, peeled, and cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 cup ¾-inch-cubed yellow or red seedless watermelon
- 1 Hass avocado, cut into ¾-inch cubes
- 1 T. chopped mixed fresh herbs: basil, tarragon, chives, and/or cilantro
- ¼ tsp ground coriander (seed)
- 3 T. extra virgin olive oil
- 3 T. aged balsamic vinegar
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste
- Whisk the oil, vinegar, salt and pepper.
- Mix other ingredients together.
- Dress #2 with #1.